Our company is a specialist system integrator and provider of Maritime Technology to the Commercial, Offshore Oil & Gas, Defense, Superyacht and Maritime Training Markets in Australia and Asia Pacific.
AWA Marine Australia is a specialist system integrator and provider of maritime technology to the commercial, offshore oil & gas, defense, superyacht and maritime training markets in Australia and Asia Pacific. After 100 years as a respected industry leader, we are still growing.
We are seeking a motivated Marine Electronic Service Engineer to join our growing and expanding Queensland Operations in Australia.
Why Join Us
- Competitive salary – be valued for your experience and skills
- Stable role in established business – operating for over 100 years and throughout lockdown measures
- Career growth potential – with ongoing training and development in a reputable and supportive company
About the Role
We are seeking a suitable qualified candidate to complete the following role within the company:
- Provide Service, installation, commissioning and troubleshooting of Marine Navigation & Communication Equipment onboard customers assets.
- Providing Technical support via email and phone to both customers and ships
- Completion of installation, commissioning and expense reports in a timely fashion
- Be able to travel both domestically and overseas
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be a team player with good interpersonal skills, and a positive mindset.
- Help Promote the companies products and services during contact with customers
- Diploma / Degree in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- At least 3-4 years experience in marine electronics industry
- Hold valid training certificates by leading Navigation & Communications manufactures
- Must be very experienced through past works in the areas of Radio Surveys, Voyage Data Recorder Annual Performance Tests (VDR APT’s), gyro overhauls and Radar Service
- Able to write technical service reports
- Demonstrate and apply strong problem-solving skills in day to day operations
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure, and act professional at all times
- Must be fluent in English – both written and spoken
- IT and Networking skills are a must
How to Apply
If you’re as excited about this great opportunity as we are, please contact us via the website form and we will revert with a company email address to submit your resume too.
We look forward to hearing from you!