Naval ECDIS NX
tactical navigation for gray and blue forces!
Naval ECDIS NX is a Warship Electronic Chart Display and Information System (WECDIS) that combines safe navigation with tactical operation. The application ensures mission effectiveness as it is designed to budget. Thanks to a modular approach it offers customizable capability upgrades by pure means of software at any time.
clear situational picture, from navigation to naval mission.
- Proven type approved ECDIS as basis, with a modern, clear-structured user interface and advanced features
- Consistent use of qualified data (checked for integrity, validity and plausibility), system health monitoring, and central alert management
- Validated picture of the navigational and tactical situation
advanced type approved WECDIS integrates military features for tactical navigation and operation.
- Customizable from a commercial ECDIS to a STANAG WECDIS – Easy capability upgrades, each single feature is configurable via software
- Modular features include tactical overlays, waterspace management, anti-submarine warfare and more
- Perfect match for gray and blue forces
Effective and free of risk
ready for future: type approved WECDIS as flexible basis for modular capability upgrades.
- Commercial-off-the-shelf equipment and procedures
- Future-proof hardware and operating system
- Configurable system setup for risk-free, easy start-up
- Fully type-approved, without R&D risk
- Global service network in case you need help
Charts & standards
- Chart formats supported: S-57 / S-63 ENCs / AIO
Optional: AML 2.0, 2.1 & 3.0, ARCS, DNC, TOD, BSB
Support of the new S-100 Standard already planned for 2026. Current hardware will most likely be able to be upgraded.
- Type Approved according to IEC 61174 Ed. 4 and IHO Presentation Library S-52 Annex A Edition 4.0
- All available naval features according to STANAG 4564 Ed. 3 (April 2017)
- Secure network compliance IEC 61162-450 Ed. 2
- New bridge alert management standard (IMO.302(87), IEC 62923-1 and -2
Platform capabilities for navigation and situational awareness.
- Fully compliant type approved WECDIS, made in Germany and tailored to specific naval requirements
- Modern human-machine interface, with retractable panels for a maximized chart view and a quick access bar for essential functions
- Smart tools for route planning, route management, route monitoring, and more
- Sensor management, target management, alert management, health monitoring (in combination with an integrated navigation system according to IEC61924-2 / MSC.252(83) and ANEP-77)
- Customizable with military features for special missions, tactical overlay, waterspace management and anti-submarine warfare